A 3D printing forum is an annual event hosted by Stratasys starting from 2014 to promote the adoption of 3D printing technology across the region. The forum strives to provide a platform for key industry players and end-users to exchange insights on the latest 3D printing trends, applications, and best practices.
What to expect
- Engage with the most experienced and influential community in 3D manufacturing.
- Learn how to use 3D technologies to reduce time to market, produce stronger and lighter parts, improve efficiency, reduce waste and cost, and create complex geometries.
- Consult with industry experts before you make equipment decisions.
- Network with hundreds of attendees and see how they’re addressing challenges.
- Experience the most respected additive manufacturing conference in India, with over 20+ knowledgeable speakers.
- Collaborate with users and manufacturers to advance applications for 3D technologies.
Block Your Date for the Stratasys User Forum 2018,
December 18th Monday / Hotel Conrad Bengaluru
the 3D printing forum hosted annually by Stratasys since 2014.